Özyeğin University Scholarship in Turkey 2022:
Özyeğin University is offering a Bachelors degree in the field of All Subjects offered at the University.
This scholarship is provided by Özyeğin University and, it is opened to all international students, this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees.
Why study in Turkey?
In terms of educational quality, average cost of living, and cultural diversity, Turkey is one of the most beautiful and wonderful countries in the world, making it an ideal educational destination for many students around the world. Various educational institutions in Turkey are attempting to recruit international students by offering free scholarship and expanding scientific research opportunities at Turkish universities.
About Özyeğin University:
Özyeğin University is one of the top outstanding universities in Turkey and aims to become one of the 200 top Universities all over the world, the university strives to attain its set goals by updating its academic curriculum and training programs annually to improve students’ skills.
In addition, the institution follows the modern educational approaches that can meet the labor market needs in different fields and to improve and encourage entrepreneurial start-ups.
Özyeğin University Scholarship| Brief Description:
- University or Organization: Özyeğin University.
- Department: NA.
- Course Level: undergraduate.
- Award: Tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: NA.
- Nationality: International.
- The award place: Turkey.
- Deadline: 31\ 08\ 2022.
Applicants who will win this opportunity and award will be granted a tuition fee waiver to cover the tuition fee for the normal duration of the academic program conducted at Özyeğin University.
The Tuition Fee does not include GSS (government health insurance), Technology Fee, Food and Dorm.
(**)The flight training fee is not included in the annual tuition of the Professional Flight Program. Students are required to pay their flight training fee separately to the University’s partner institution in 3 equal installments at the beginning of the 4th, 6th and 8th semesters of their undergraduate programs. The flight training fee is determined annually by the flight school.
Students are charged the flight training fee starting from the 4th semester in their undergraduate programs. The University’s partner institution, has set the flight training fee for the 2021-2022 academic year as 54,000 EUR including VAT.
(***)Please be informed that all students enrolled in the Undergraduate Hotel Management Program of the School of Applied Sciences are required to pay a fee of 429 TL including VAT for the uniforms. This fee must be paid in the second semester of the second academic year.
(****)Please be informed that all students enrolled in the Undergraduate Gastronomy and Culinary Arts Program of the School of Applied Sciences are required to pay a fee of 695 EUR including VAT for the knife kits and 480 TL for the uniforms to be used in the Applied Food Production courses.
This fee must be paid in the first semester in which students start their undergraduate program.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
As a part of the application review process, faculty will award Admission scholarships, which are merit-based, derived from the information you provide in your application. These scholarships are renewed annually, based on criteria stated in the Scholarship Terms and Conditions section.
Scholarship award notification will be sent along with the acceptance email.
- College of Business Administration,
- College of Engineering,
- Faculty of Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Aviation and Aeronautical Sciences,
- college of Law,
- College of Architecture and Design.
Özyeğin University Scholarship| Eligibility criteria:
- Foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying their last year in high school
- Among natural-born citizens of the Republic of Turkey, those who have abandoned their citizenship upon the approval of the Ministry of Interior Affairs, and those who hold the Official Document for The Use of Rights Granted by The Law No: 5203, which is issued for their children under the full legal age who are registered on the document that certifies the abandonment of Turkish citizenship
- Students with dual nationality (Turkish or TRNC) who acquired, not inherited their Turkish/TRNC citizenship (Those with dual nationality, who were natural-born citizens of a foreign country but later acquired the citizenship of the Republic of Turkey)
- Turkish or TRNC citizen ships and who complete their entire high school education abroad
- Citizens of TRNC who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE AL results.
Documents Required for Application:
- Passport (personal information page).
- Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated).
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- English language proficiency test results, if available.
Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (A Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it).
The duration of the Undergraduate program is 4 academic years, excluding the English preparatory class (if required).
Özyeğin University Çekmeköy Campus dormitories, home to 2,479 students, are elaborately designed to cater to every need of residents. The dormitories also accommodate a wide range of amenities and offerings for common use including a free laundry room, group study rooms, lounges and guest reception rooms, movie theaters, TV rooms, recreation rooms, cafeterias, mini-markets, food and drink businesses, an infirmary, and ATMs. Each of our dormitories also has a surveillance system; a 24/7 hot water, security, and ambulance service; and wireless internet.
Özyeğin University (ÖzÜ) is known for its engaged staff and student body and rich campus life. Find out more about what ÖzÜ is like for international students: https://www.ozyegin.edu.tr/en/life-ozu
Around 200-300 USD.
5-How many international students does Özyeğin University have?
More than 850 international from more than 73 different countries.
6-What kind of internships are available for international students ?
Compulsory faculty internships and voluntary Erasmus+ internships are available for international students.
7-Can an International Student work?
International students are not allowed to work off campus or on campus in Turkey. However, Özyeğin University has come up with a Solution of allowing their international students to work in some of the in campus offices voluntary.
8-How can I apply?
You may click the link below and create an account with your personal email to complete your online application.
9-Do I have to pay any application fee?
No, application is free.
10-Would I lose my admission scholarship if my grades are low in the university ?
No. The admission scholarship is valid for 5 years, and it does not increase or decrease, it stays the same through these years.