AZERBAIJAN SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Azerbaijan Government is inviting students from around the world to apply for a Scholarship for international students to study in Azerbaijan
About The Scholarship
The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017, and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
1-HOST COUNTRY: Azerbaijan
General medicine/residency programs
3-Nationality : Click here to check the list of eligible countries
4-Application Deadline : February 15, 2020.
- Eligible Countries, Click here to check the list of eligible countries. (124 Countries)
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programmes – citizens younger than 40
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Application Process ?
The candidates must be officially nominated by respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan
SELECTION PROCEDURES AND RESULTS:
The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
- The candidates will be informed about the results by early July 2020
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Universities will get in touch with the shortlisted applicants for institutional admission procedures.
- The last date to apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship Program 2020 for International Students is February 15, 2020.
if you are already interested in this scholarship you can now reed more from the link below :