The Chinese Government Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship
The Chinese Government in cooperation with Beijing Institute of Technology is are inviting international students from all over the world to apply for The Chinese Scholarships for international students and is available for masters and doctoral degree programs.
About the Beijing Institute of Technology
Beijing Institute of Technology, is a co-educational public university, located in Beijing, China, established in 1940, Yan’an. It is a major research university under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. BIT is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University.
HOST COUNTRY: China
HOST UNIVERSITY: Beijing Institute of Technology
Nationality : International
- -Registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
- -Accommodation on or off campus depends on availability
- -Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- -Monthly living allowance: Undergraduate: CNY 2,500 (USD 400)
Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485)
PhD Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health
- Applicants are not registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application
- Applicants are not applying for language programs.
- Applicants who have graduated from Chinese universities for more than one year
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a master’s degree
Step 1: CSC online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://www.campuschina.org/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration and take note of the CSC serial number.
Step 2: BIT online registration (November 15th , 2019 to April 15th, 2020)
Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.
The application deadline for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in china 2020 is 15th April 2020.