Douglas International Regional Entrance Awards & Education Entrance Scholarships
Douglas College offers nearly $100,000 in entrance scholarships to new international students each year who have proven to be successful in their previous academic studies.
There are up to 5 awards available to support international student-athletes who want to apply for a study program at the Douglas College for the session 2020/21.
About The University
Established in 1970, Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada. It provides bachelor, master’s degrees, as well as career-related programs. The college aims to provide its students with a broad-based education that turns them into successful professionals as well as responsible citizens.
University: Douglas College
Course Level: Undergraduate
place of study : Canada
Application Deadline: May 31
- To be eligible, students must have applied to Douglas College by the official semester application deadline listed below.
- Successful recipients typically have an above average GPA (B equivalent or higher) and strong English language proficiency test scores (i.e. IELTS 7.0 and above, or equivalent).
- Separate application required. Applicants must complete the entrance scholarship form (PDF) by the below deadline and email along with all supporting documents to [email protected] To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College.
- Students are selected based on their previous academic performance and their engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
- Students from all countries are eligible for these scholarships.
The purpose of the fund is to cover the difference between International and Domestic student tuition fees. A maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be chosen each academic year to receive up to $7,000 towards their tuition. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester.
if you are interesting in this scholarship you can read more from the link below :