Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Leadership Award
Deadline: 15 Nov 2018 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts: Mar-Dec 2019
Australian Government invites applications for Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Awards for international students for 2019 entry. These awards are open to undertaking vocational education at a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field of study.
Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0.
Universities or Higher Educations Institutions in Australia.
Level/Fields of Study:
Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level in any field of study offered at Australian Universities
Number of Awards:
International students from Americas, Asia, Africa, Carribean, Europe, Middle East and the Pacific.
All successful Individual short and long term Endeavour Leaders will receive AU$3,000 per month as a stipend (maximum amount of AU$36,000 per calendar year paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
Successful Individual Endeavour Leaders are also eligible for:
• travel allowance of up to AU$3,000 (with provision to pay up to AU$4,500 under special circumstances)
• establishment allowance of between AU$2,000 and AU$4,000, dependent on category and duration of Award
• health insurance for the full category duration (Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] for international recipients)
• travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
International Endeavour leaders undertaking VET study are eligible to receive tuition fees of up to AU$13,000 per calendar year, paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
The scholarship duration is 1 – 2.5 years.
To participate in the ELP, individual applicants must:
• not be undertaking their Leadership Activity in a country where they hold citizenship/dual citizenship or permanent residency (International Individual Endeavour Leaders must undertake their activity in Australia and not hold citizenship/dual citizenship or be a permanent resident of Australia.)
• be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their Leadership Activity
• not be in receipt of any other Australian Government sponsored mobility, scholarship or fellowship benefits
As part of the eligibility requirements, Endeavour VET Leadership Award applicants must provide a letter of admission for a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree course at an Australian (RTO) for the 2019 academic year. Conditional admission letters will be accepted at the time of application.
Applications are submitted through the Endeavour Online (EOL) system. The deadline for 2019 Round is 15 November 2018.
It is important to read the 2019 Endeavor Application Guidelines and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.