Fully Funded Master Scholarship at Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee Master scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year. The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences.
Scholarship Details :
Host University: Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences
Course Level : Master’s programme
Target Students: Students from Developing Countries
Place of Study:United Kingdom
Deadline: 01ST JUNE 2020
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- be female.
- be a new student to Swansea University.
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’.
- not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
APPLY NOW USING THE LINK BELOW.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR IS 01ST JUNE 2020
An application form can be downloaded here: Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Application Form
For further information please email [email protected]
You can also reach to the official website if scholarship from the link below: