International Undergraduate Student Scholarship at The University of Manitoba in Canada 2020
The University of Manitoba is inviting students from around the world to apply for International Undergraduate Student Scholarship . where is this scholarship is available for international students with good academic standing, registered in both the fall and winter terms, and demonstrated financial need
- Host University : University of Manitoba
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International
- Place Of Study: Canada
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
1) All students must complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
(2) In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
(3) Students must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration.
(4) Financial need must be clearly documented on the application. Students who have applied for government students loans from other provinces must provide a copy of a current official government loan assessment to support their declaration of financial need. Please note Manitoba Student Aid recipients do not need to submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment.
(5) International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
- The University of Manitoba General Bursary Application is available through Aurora Student at the beginning of August every year.
- After getting the offer , candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity ..
$240,000 available annually (divided among eligible candidates)
you can read more information about this scholarship from the link below: