Master degree scholarship at The University of Bradford| UK 2020
The University of Bradford is offering the Professor Rae Earnshaw Master Degree Scholarship for an outstanding, self-funding candidate paying either Home/EU fees or International fees, who has registered for?one of our Master’s courses for September 2020 start.
Emeritus Professor Rae Earnshaw is a leading scientist with the University of Bradford who is donating the scholarship to cover the cost of the tuition fee at Home/EU level (part fee for International students) in any of the University’s postgraduate master’s courses.
- Host University: University of Bradford
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Nationality:all nationalities
- Place of study the UK
- Application Deadline:12 June 2020
The criteria for selection are academic excellence and financial need.
- Self-funding UK or International students
- The successful candidate will have a first class honours degree and will be registered to start in September 2020
- Scholarships are awarded to the students who submit the best statements on the application form as judged by the panel. The panel decision is final.
Please complete one of the application forms below and return it to the address at the end of the application form, or you can email it to:?[email protected], along with your University of Bradford candidate number.
The Scholarship will covers full tuition fee of Home/EU students however for all international students. It will provide partial tuition fee coverage.
you can read more information about this scholarship from the link below: