Master’s Scholarships at Université Paris-Saclay |France 2020
Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s scholarships in France, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year. Established with the IDEX funding of the 3rd Programme Investissements d’Avenir, and based on academic achievements, these scholarships are aimed at students admitted to a Master’s programme delivered by Université Paris-Saclay and provided by one of the following insitutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Master’s Scholarships at Université Paris-Saclay |France 2020 Details:
Host University: Université Paris-Saclay
Level of study: – All academic fields are concerned and all Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Target group: International students
Last time for application: 6 May 2020
Place of Study: France
– Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ.
Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
– Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
– Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
– Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
– Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
– All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
– Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
– Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship. Only the students selected and contacted by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can submit the online application form for a scholarship. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The deadline for receipt of full applications is 6 May 2020.
you can reach to the official website of scholarship from the link below: