Durham University Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK
Durham University is inviting students from all over the world to apply for Durham University Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK.
MBA Scholarships for International Students Details
University: Durham University Business School
Course Level: Postgraduate
Place Of Study : UK
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
Applicants will be considered based upon:
- Academic achievement. Alongside the academic achievements required for entry, other academic qualifications that demonstrate academic achievement will be considered, e.g. GMAT score of 650 or above.
- Work or voluntary experience relevant to the programme for which they have applied
- Any additional skills, experience or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the programme or the Business School.
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer by the deadlines specified.
- We advise early application to ensure consideration for a scholarship, as offer holders will be considered until all available scholarship funds are allocated.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2020/21 academic year
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
you can read more about this scholarship from the link below: