NISF Scholarships for Foreign Students at Japanese Universities in Japan, 2019
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation offers scholarships for foreign students to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree program at Japanese Universities.
The aim is to help international students from Asia to grant them scholarship to study in Japan, hoping to set up a mutual friendship and cultivate the human resources.
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation was established in March 2005 with a monetary donation from Akio Nitori, the Representative Director of this Foundation.
- Application deadline: November 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate degree program at Japanese Universities.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the Japanese Universities.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship amount is monthly 110,000 yen, Of the successful applicants, some 150,000 yen per month are paid to some students who have high ranking in selection overall.
- Number of Scholarships: Maximum 100 people
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students (non-Japanese) can apply for these NISF scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To a person who falls in all the following items.
- A person who has the nationality of outside Japan Or “College Student” and “school”, Eligibility of applicants stage: a person who has an address in Japan.
- Enrolled grade-course: Undergraduate: from April 1, 2017, a person who is enrolled as regular students in the third and fourth years of undergraduate study; Graduate students: from April 1, 2017, a person who is enrolled as regular students in one-two years of graduate school (master’s degree). 1 – 2 years of “doctoral program”, a person who is enrolled in one-two years of “Master Dr. continuous course” is also possible applicants.
- Academic and health: is excellent in both academic, person, it is healthy. In addition, is capable enough to be willing transduction by the Japanese, who can contribute to the friendship between the international and international understanding.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.