PhD funding for local and International Students at University of Queensland in Australia
The University of Queensland invites students from around the world to apply for the University of Queensland PhD scholarship for the academic year 2020/21.
The scholarship is available to international and local students who wish to pursue three-years of doctoral studies at the University of Queensland.
Details of Queensland Scholarship
Host University: University of Queensland
• Course Level: PhD
• Nationality: All nationalities are eligible to apply
• Place of study: Australia
Deadline: 31 December 2019
• Eligible Countries: All local and international students are eligible to get the scholarship.
• Available Programs : available to pursue a PhD program in Engineering and Computing at the University of Queensland.
• Admission Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirements for admission to research degree programs:
1-A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component; or
2-A research master’s degree; or
3-A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component; or
4-A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis; or
5-A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
The University will provide an annual grant of $ 5,000 per year in addition to tuition fees
How to apply to the University of Queensland Scholarship
• How to apply: Students who want to take the scholarship must apply to take the admission at the University of Queensland’s doctoral program.
• Required Documents: Candidates need to upload motivation letter, CV, and academic transcripts in the previous phase
• Admission Requirements: If you wish to apply for this scholarship, you must firstly, get an acceptance letter from the university of Queensland .
• Language Requirements: Applicants must meet English language proficiency requirements at the University
If you are already interested in these scholarship, you can now apply from this link here