PhD Scholarships for Domestic & International Students at University of Queensland
The University of Queensland invites researchers from all over the world to apply for a full research scholarship to complete doctoral research in Australia.
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world who wish to obtain a higher research degree in Australia.
About the University of Queensland
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of the leading research universities in Australia and the world. It annually provides hundreds of scholarships to researchers from around the world to attract the best students and apply their research skills in the development of various sciences.
Details of Scholarship
- University: University of Queensland
- Course Level: PhD in Chemical or Material Engineering
- Nationality: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Place of study: Australia
Eligibility criteria for the University of Queensland Scholarship
- Applications are open to students from all over the world.
- Applicants must have a first honors degree equivalent to a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or equivalent
The scholarship is fully funded and will cover tuition fees. In addition, the University will provide a tax-free salary of $ 28,092 per annum for outstanding candidates.
How to apply to the University of Queensland Scholarship
Students must apply for admission at University of Queensland doctoral research program. After taking the admission, students must apply for the scholarship through this link.
Note: To be admitted, candidates must have a master’s degree from any recognized university,also applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements.
If you are already interested in receiving this research grant, you can now read more details about the scholarship here
To keep in touch and to be up to date with all new scholarships you can follow us on Facebook from here