PhD Scholarship at Central Queensland University Australia
Central Queensland University is inviting students from around the world to apply for the “PhD Scholarship on Tackling Vaccine-Preventable Infectious Diseases” for talented students.
About the University
Central Queensland University is one of Australia’s largest universities founded in 1867. CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory since 2009. Its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation
University: Central Queensland University
Course Level: PhD
Nationality: All nationalities
Place of Study Australia
Application Deadline: December 5, 2019
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in Medicine (e.g. MBBS), or Master’s in Immunolgy/Microbiology/Public Health/Epidemiology/ Statistics/ One Health/ any other relevant field or a qualification regarded as equivalent by CQUniversity.
- Be approved for admission and enrolling in, a Doctor of Philosophy in Health at CQUniversity, and
- Enroll full-time and be an internal candidate at CQUniversity’s Rockhampton campus
Your application should be submitted via email to Professor Gulam Khandaker (Email: [email protected]) no later than 5.00 p.m. (AEST) on 04/12/2019. In your application, please include:
- A covering letter, highlighting your motivation for undertaking research in the area of Infectious Diseases Surveillance and your research experience in this area,
- Your current resume and, if available, a list of your publications and research projects you have contributed to,
- A list of two referees and their contact information,
- If available, examples of academic writing (e.g. published academic articles, research reports, thesis)
Applicants will be notified via email to their nominated email address as soon as the application outcome is available.
The university will provide the award amount of $27, 596 per year to the winning candidates for 3 years.
if you already interested in this scholarship , you can read more details from the link below