Republic of Austria Master Scholarships
The government of Austria is inviting student from around the world to apply for the master degree program in the field of international relations offered by OeAD-GmbH. and this program is financed by the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria.
About the OeAD-GmbH organization
In 2005 the Austrian National Council established the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria by an Act of Parliament to provide scholarships for all fields of education and further education.
Course Level: Master
Place of Study : Austria
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
Eligible for application are students,
– who are descendants of forced labourers under the Nazi regime (regardless of their country of origin)
– or come from countries that have exceptionally suffered from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced labourers
The following documents have to be uploaded for the Online Application on www.scholarships.at:
- fully completed Online Application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria” including a CV
- two letters of recommendation, that confirm the necessity of the stay in Austria and provide information about the scientific qualification of the applicant. For these letters of recommendation no specific form is required; they have to contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person recommending the applicant and the stamp of the Institution / university / department and must be no older than six months at the time of application.
- scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant)
- confirmation of Admission/acceptance or the application for Admission/acceptance. Without a confirmation of admission the scholarship cannot be awarded.
- for descendants of forced labourers: processing number or photocopy of the letter of information or other relevant proofs
There is no additional funding for tuition fees.