Scholarship from the University of Geneva to study the Master in European and International Relations in Switzerland
The University of Geneva in Switzerland is pleased to offer a scholarship to the Master of Advanced Studies in the European and International Governance Program (MEIG Program) for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Management is designed for students and professionals who have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree.
It aims to transferring knowledge about European and international governance, as well as providing participants with basic professional skills to become leaders in this specific area.
About the University of Geneva:
The University of Geneva is a public research university located in Geneva, Switzerland. Founded in 1559 by John Calvin, as a academic place for theological studies and law school.
- Eligible countries students from all over the world.
- Course Level : Master’s degree program.
- Available Field: Master of Advanced Studies in International Relations and European and International Governance.
- Application deadline: For the 2020-2021 program, the application deadline is 30 November 201
- (First deadline), 15 January 2020 (second deadline) and 1 March 2020 (last deadline)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is open to candidates who are willing to participate in the entire program full-time or to participate only in one or some of the proposed modules.
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
• Applicant must have a valid academic degree, bachelor’s, master’s or equivalent.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Having professional experience in the field of study is an added advantage.
The number of places available is limited to a maximum of 30 programs per year for the full program.
Note : Program administrators may at any time request from applicants to provide further information, as documents submitted as part of the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The University of Geneva offers a variety of scholarships, ranging from monthly financial assistance to scholarships that cover full tuition fees.
How to apply for the University of Geneva scholarship
• Required Documents: Students must be prepared to submit a CV, a copy of the Bachelor’s degree, a motivation letter in English, a copy of the academic transcript, a copy of the passport or ID card, a copy of the relevant academic certificate.
Note : Any documents not in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish must be accompanied by a duly certified translation.
• Copies of official family income statements
• Bank statement
• Language Requirements: In order to be qualified applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English.
If you are already interested in studying a Masters degree in the foundations of governance and international and European relations, you can now apply here