Lanzhou University President Scholarship for International Students in China
Lanzhou University is inviting students from all the world to apply for resident Scholarship for International Students in China.
In order to attract academically excellent international students, Lanzhou University set President Scholarship in 2017. and this scholarship will be opened for Bachelor, Master and PhD students.
About The University:
Lanzhou University, founded in 1909，is a comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education in China. It is also one of the key construction universities of the national “985 Project” and “211 Project”, and is one of the national “double first-class” construction universities.
Lanzhou University boasts of a wide range of disciplines, covering all 12 disciplines and has a large number of advantageous disciplines in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
- University: Lanzhou University
- Course Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD
- Target Students : International students
- Place of Study : China
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Non-Chinese citizens,hold valid passports, in good health.
2. Degree and Age Requirements:
Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must have a High school diploma and under the age of 25;
Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35;
Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
3. Applicants shall have excellent academic performance and/or research potential.
4. Applicants may not concurrently hold other scholarships offered by the Chinese government or other institutions.
5. HSK Certificate (Valid for 2 years), the requirements are as follows:
Applying for Bachelor’s:
Literature, History, Philosophy: HSK4 210
Chinese Language:HSK4 210 and HSKK Intermediate 60
Other majors: HSK4 195
Applying for Master’s or PhD:
Literature: HSK5 180 and HSKK Intermediate 50
History, Philosophy: HSK5 180
Other majors: HSK4 210
- 1. Register and upload scan copy of original documents through our online application service system: https://lzu.17gz.org/member/login.do.
2. Print application form, prepare the materials according to the requirements and order of the ”Application Documents” list.
3. Send all the required materials (1 set).
V. Deadline: 30th April,2020
Scholarship recipients shall register on time at the university. Those unable to register on time without permission from the school will be treated as giving up admission, and their scholarships will be automatically canceled.
this scholarship is fully funded and it will cover tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, as well as stipend.