Scholarships for International students at SMU in Singapore 2020
SMU is pleased to announce a bachelor’s scholarship in the Faculty of Information Systems for the 2020-2021 academic year .
As this program is exclusive to local and foreign students, and it aims to help students from different countries of the world to complete their Bachelor studies at one of the best universities in Asia
About SMU (Singapore Management University)
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs in a very flexible mode for international students.
Host University : Singapore Management University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Place of study : Singapore
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
Eligibility For The Scholarship
- Full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online application admission)
The program offers the following benefits:
- The grant is tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- The quantum of the program varies on a case-by-case basis.
- The sponsorship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- The recipients may apply for a bursary for the cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Information Systems when required.
if you are already interested in this scholarship you can read more from the link below :