Scholarships for International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students at UNSW
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to assist International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
University: University of New South Wales
Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program
Place if study : Australia
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2020
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2020.
Note: Students who have completed a UNSW Global Foundation Studies or Global Diploma Program prior to commencing an undergraduate program are not eligible for this Award. UNSW Global Foundation Studies students will be considered for the UNSW Global Academic Award.
There is no application required for this application . Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Offer 1: $5,000 for 1 year
- Offer 2: $10,000 for 1 year
Payment will be made towards tuition fees in the student’s second term of the first year of study
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Invitation to attend the Award Ceremony