The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
About the Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Erasmus MC is the largest and one of the foremost academic medical centers and trauma centers in the Netherlands, whereas its economics and business school, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management are well known in Europe and beyond.
Host Institution: Erasmus University Rotterdam
Level of study: Bachelors and Masters degree in any subject and any faculty, except for studies at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS), and for the Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil), only students of the Research Master in Philosophy and Economics are eligible.
Target group: Non-EEA students
Place of Study: Holland
- Your nationality is non-EEA and you pay the institutional tuition fee;
- You are an excellent student according to your faculty’s standard;
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor or master at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You didn’t obtain a diploma at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- You have never been enrolled as a full degree student at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You can only receive the Holland Scholarship Erasmus University once;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the programme that you have applied for. Check your faculty’s website for more information.
Scholarship benefits :
€ 5,000, € 10,000 or € 15,000 (to be decided by the faculty)
Application process :
he application procedure differs per faculty. Please check your own faculty for more information on the application.
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE)
- Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Bachelor Students
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB) – Master Students
- Erasmus MC (EMC)
- Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil) (look under ‘Funding’)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)Opens external
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM)
- Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS)Opens external
- Erasmus University College (EUC)
ESE & RSM: 1 February 2020
Other faculties: 1 May 2020
you can read more information from the link below: